Dr. Tokarski provides piano lessons for people of all ages and levels in Sanxia/Shulin area of Taipei.
Dr. Tokarski is an Ideal teacher for students thinking of studying music abroad in Europe or USA as well as parents who take piano training of their children seriously.
Dr. Tokarski has a rich pedagogical experience teaching young pianists on three continents. He worked as a piano teacher at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee: Peck School of the Arts, Wisconsin Conservatory of Music, Ball State University, Anderson University. Despite the fact Dr. Tokarski instructed university courses for already accomplished graduate level students, he also has experience working with children as young as 6 years old.
Benefits of studying with Dr. Tokarski:
- World class level expertise. Meticulous technical training focused on building proper pianistic foundation required for technically challenging piano compositions.
- Highest quality piano studio. Every lesson is carried out on a concert grand piano Yamaha C7. No lessons on upright pianos.
- Access to professional recording equipment.
- Career advice and guidance especially in regards to studying abroad in USA or Europe.
- All music scores are provided (free of charge).
- Excellent opportunity for improving English.
- Ability to enroll in other classes.
- Concert recommendations.
In his teaching Dr. Tokarski incorporates knowledge of conducting, harmony, aural skills, and composition.
Apart from providing with excellent skill the most important goal of Dr. Tokarski's teaching is to awaken in people profound interest and passion for music. Dr. Tokarski encourages his students to frequently attend concerts, listen to recordings, study about music history, history of piano, and explore music from many different musical eras and cultures.
Music is a beautiful and profound form of art. It is very unfortunate that when taught incorrectly it can turn into a frustrating experience. Dr. Tokarski strongly believes music should not be treated as a tool for competing with others but rather opportunity to learn more about ourselves.
Typically piano lessons are 1 hour long + 5-15 minutes of conclusion and summary.
Children under 7 are recommended to do 30-45 minutes lessons.
For fees and scheduling please contact Dr. Tokarski
phone number: 0917566428
The Studio's address is:
1F, No. 302, Xueqin Road, Shulin District, New Taipei City, 23853
Google Maps Link: